Sunday, March 27, 2011

In The Picture: Luis Otavio

In The Picture: Luis Otavio

01. What a butt! A nice big buddy in Buenos Aires Zoo - Buenos Aires, Argentina Photo by Luis Otavio
My name is Luís Otavio Machado, I’m Brazilian and live in São Paulo, one of the biggest cities in the world.
As I am graduated in filmmaking, images are my life, my brain works in an odd kind of “scene mode” all the time, and photography is a great way to make theses images come out of my mind!
I am not a pro photographer, but this activity is getting a bigger importance in my life as the time passes, and when we notice that our work pleases others eyes, the satisfaction makes us produce even more, and always try to get better.

I don’t follow one specific line, I like to shoot what call my attention, and I also have some series. In this set you can see a bit of my work in black and white, which, for me, is the most dramatic way to freeze a moment and save it forever! Hope you like my work! Cheers from Brazil!
To know more about my work, please access my flickr page and my vimeo page .

In The Picture: Luis Otavio
02. Thinking of a Tower. A different view of the Rodin sculpture behind the Parliament in London, UK Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
03. Sampa shadows. Shadows in a high skyscraper in São Paulo, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
04. El Bandoneon. A bandoneon player resting after a presentation in San Telmo fair, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
06. Cold and dry evening. Flowers by the railway in Jaguariúna, SP, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
07. French Friend. A young tourist in Ilha Grande, RJ, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
08. Soccer on the beach. Ilha Grande, RJ, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
09. Blind truth. São Paulo, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
10. Run Little Forrest! Cuzco, Peru. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
11. DNA. Ilha Grande, RJ, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
12.. Concret Stable. The British Museum, London, UK. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
13. Down for the next shot. The British Museum, London, UK. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
14. Ray-Ben. The Big Ben, London, UK. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
15. I wish I was taller. Commemoration of the Chinese New Year in the neighborhood of Liberdade, São Paulo, Brazil.
Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
16. My friend the miner. A HDR shot of a big friend of mine. Jaguariúna, SP, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
17. The shadow bass partner. Central Park in New York City, USA. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
18. Bandoneon en acción. A bandoneon player in action in San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
19. The tired Gradpa. Grandpa and gradson in Paulista avenue, São Paulo, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
20. Godess's cold. Cold in Paulista Avenue, São Paulo, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
21. Mr. White Head and the Ray Ban Mates. Sunny day in Paulista Avenue, one of my favorite places to photo walks in São Paulo, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
22. My invisible briefcase. Paulista Avenue, São Paulo, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
23. Dog 0,44. Paulista Avenue, São Paulo, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
24. I wish I could surf. Lopes Mendes beach, Ilha Grande, RJ, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio
In The Picture: Luis Otavio
25. The black railway. Another HDR shot, this time taken in a railway in Jaguariúna, SP, Brazil. Photo by Luis Otavio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...